Modular construction methods are increasingly being used by the industry due to their significant time, cost and quality improvements. Express Reinforcements aims to remain in the forefront of modular pre-assembly developments.
Ongoing investment in engineering resource and electronic software enable us to provide a prefabrication capability suitable for most industry demands. Beams, columns, slabs, pile cages and diaphragm wall panels can all be manufactured to exacting demands and transported using pre-slinging or cradle stillages.
We offer traditional loose bar supply and also detail, manufacture and supply welded or fixed pile cages.
All associated pile cage accessories and products are generally available. Continued development in these areas will result in further capabilities in addition to current growth in diaphragm wall panel supply.
Express Reinforcements offers only CARES approved reinforcing products to the latest British Standard with a choice of GR500B or GR500C product.
Cut and bent to:
Reinforcement is available in diameters 8mm to 50mm (50mm subject to availability at time of enquiry)
Standard stock lengths are available in:
Special lengths from 6m to 18m are available subject to mill capacities with a minimum rolling tonnage and length. Carriage extra.
Rebar can also be supplied with anti-corrosive Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating (FBE coating).
ROLLMAT reinforcement - a one directional rebar mat produced on circular formers - is supplied in roll format in maximum roll weights of 5 tonnes (12m length standard and 15m maximum). Due to the rigid nature of the formers, ROLLMAT can be supplied to site in full loads without fear of deflections or collapse. ROLLMAT can be rolled out manually on lighter rolls or with the aid of a hydraulic hose system with heavier rolls.
Labour requirements for placing/positioning are greatly reduced as opposed to fixing traditional reinforcement. Contract programmes are considerably reduced due to improvements on completion of pour sequences.
ROLLMAT is particularly effective for the construction of flat slabs.
- CARES approved fabric reinforcement supplier.
- All types of standard sheets available from stock.
- Flying end special size and configuration - merchant sizes available.
- Deliveries within 24 or 48 hours.
- Design team offering cost and time saving alternatives.
- In-house group manufacture.
- Nationwide supply.
- Cut and bent fabric available as an alternative to light diameter rebar.
Paceform® is a steel mesh reinforced polyethylene shuttering system for use in foundations.
Lightweight and easy to use, Paceform® can save time and money compared with traditional methods.
- Supplied preformed to specific requirements
- Can eliminate blinding concrete
- Possible to reduce excavation width and therefore spoil removal
- Quick to install, speeding up the construction process
- No need to remove the formwork – one less activity
- Full take-off/scheduling service available
- Site support can be provided
- Bolt Boxes and Grout
- Concrete Spacers
- Dowel Bars
- Formwork Ties and Shuttering
- Plastic Spacers
- Slab Accessories
- Wire Spacers
Download our latest reinforcement accessories catalogue here or contact any of our depots for a copy.
Please enquire if you require an accessory or size not listed.